URDIN PLATE: collaminated metalsheet
Collaminated metalsheet for waterproofing
- Metal surface covered by a film of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) coated continuous co-rolling process by applying hot melt adhesives.
- The mechanical properties and formability of metals conform to waterproofing and corrosion characteristics of PVC films.
- Flat roofs and terraces.
- Sloping roofs.
- Generally all applications for waterproofing.
ADVANTAGES OF SINTEC:
- Resistance to roots.
- Resistance to outdoor exposure.
- Anticorrosion properties.
- Very good resistance to moisture.
- Very good resistance to abrasion.
- Good flexibility to bend.
- Easily machined.
- PVC profiles can be welded to others of the same material.
- Swimming pool